Terms of Service and Use
Learn more about the terms that apply to you depending on the subsection that applies, in addition to the Biz-Pages General Terms of Service
Biz-Pages General Terms of Service
This general terms of service,as may be modified or amended periodically by Biz-Pages (as defined below), is a legally binding agreement made between Biz-Pages and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the entity for whom you are using any of Biz-Pages’s products or services.
By accessing or using any part of the services, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to be so bound, you may not access or use any service. Unless otherwise expressly stated, Biz-Pages disclaims any and all warranties whether provided by Biz-Pages, its affiliates or its respective employees and agents.
1. About The Services and The Terms
- The Services allow users to find and compare products and services among other things. The Services may provide paid listings, advertisements or other sponsored information.
- Eligibility: To use the Services, you must be and represent and warrant that you are of legal age (18 years and over) and of legal competence to enter into a binding agreement with Biz-Pages and are not otherwise prohibited from using or receiving Services.
- Additional Terms: Biz-Pages provides a wide variety of Services to both consumers and business users. Some Services are subject to additional terms, which are listed below or presented to you when you use such Services.If there is a conflict between these terms of service and the additional terms for a particular Service, the additional terms will control for that Service. You may not use any of these Services unless you agree to the applicable additional terms. Links to certain additional terms follow:
- Changes to Terms: Biz-Pages may periodically modify and supplement these Terms with or without notice to you. You are responsible for regularly checking them.
- Changes to Terms of Services: Biz-Pages may periodically modify and supplement these terms of service, with or without notice to you. You are responsible for regularly checking these terms of service for revisions.
- If you advertise through Biz-Pages or access our business services, then you will be subject to our Biz-Pages Advertiser General Terms and Conditions and wherever the Biz-Pages Advertiser Product and Services Terms are applicable.
- Our developers are subject to our Developer Terms
- If you use any of our mobile apps, you are subject to our Mobile App End User Terms
- If you purchase products or services online, you are subject to our Electronic Commerce Terms
- If you create an account, you are subject to our Registered User Terms
2. Using the Services.
- Grant of Rights: Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this terms of service, Biz-Pages grants you a limited, non-exclusive right to use the Services and any content and materials made available to you in connection with your use of the Services.
- Termination: You may stop using the Services at any time, except to the extent you agree otherwise in the use of particular Services offered on a subscription or similar basis. Biz-Pages may terminate your access to the Services in whole or in part if it reasonably believes you have breached this terms of service or any other related terms, guidelines or policies. Following termination you will not be permitted to use the Services. If your access to the Services is terminated, Biz-Pages may exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Services, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping and direct contact with your Internet service provider.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Using the Services does not give you ownership of or any rights to any materials or content that may be provided to you in connection with your use of the Services, all of which is owned by Biz-Pages, its licensors.
- Unauthorized Use of Marks: Although Biz-Pages protects and defends its rights in its intellectual property, it may not be aware of unauthorized use of Biz-Pages Marks by a third party.
3. Content and Feedback
- Your Content: Some of the Services allow you to submit or generate content. If you submit or generate content, you must comply with Biz-Pages’s User Generated Content Guidelines.
- If you submit ideas, suggestions or anything else about the Services (such as ways to improve the Services) to Biz-Pages, you agree that Biz-Pages can use or publish that feedback for any reason without payment or other compensation to you, forever and throughout the world. You agree not to submit any feedback to Biz-Pages in which you do not wish to grant such rights.
- Third Party Content: Biz-Pages may provide access to third party content such as user-generated reviews, other content submitted by users of the Services and links to third-party websites.
- Objectionable Content: If you become aware of any objectionable third-party content, you may contact Biz-Pages customer service to report it & will address such requests if and to the extent it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
4. Disclaimers, Exclusions, Limitations and Indemnity.
- Disclaimer of warranties: Biz-Pages provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Biz-Pages does not represent or warrant that the services, their use, any information provided in connection with the services: (i) will be uninterrupted or secure, (ii) will be free of defects, delays, inaccuracies or errors, (iii) will meet your requirements, or (iv) will operate in the configuration or with hardware or software you use. Biz-Pages makes no warranties other than those made expressly in this terms of service and hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
- Exclusion of damages: Biz-Pages will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of relating to or connected with the use of the services, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of possibility of such damages occurs, including without limitation.
- Limitation of liability: In no event will the aggregate liability of Biz-Pages arising from, relating to, or in connection with this terms of service or the services exceed the greater of: (i) amounts that you paid Biz-Pages for your use of the services.
- State law rights: certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Biz-Pages and its employees, representatives, agents, attorneys, affiliates, directors, officers, members, managers and shareholders (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any damage, loss, cost or expense (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third party claim, demand or action (“Claim”) brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: (i) alleging facts or circumstances that would constitute a breach by you of any provision of this terms of service or (ii) arising from, related to, or connected with your use of the Services.
- Applicability of Section: (1) If Biz-Pages reasonably believes that you have in any manner acted or failed to act in any manner that may cause harm to Biz-Pages or any third party, Biz-Pages may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction; (2) Certain Services are subject to different dispute resolution provisions, which are provided for in the terms applicable to such Services.
- Informal Resolution: If you have any dispute with us or any related third party, arising out of, relating to, or connected with the Services, you agree to contact Biz-Pages customer service; provide a brief written description of the dispute and your contact information (including your username, if your dispute relates to an account) and give Biz-Pages 30 days within which to resolve the dispute to your satisfaction.
- Limitation of Actions: Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Services, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
- For further information you can contact us at +1 870-569-3015
- We are based at Wilmington Delware 19801
This terms of service and the governance, enforcement and performance hereof will be governed, construed and applied in all respects by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to any provision governing conflicts of law.
By providing your email address, you agree that Biz-Pages may send emails to you related to the Services. If you do not wish to receive general marketing emails, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. Biz-Pages may send any legal notices to you via email, notification by a message to your account or regular mail.
Biz-Pages means: (i) within areas where Biz-Pages will be hosted online only.
Terms for Registered Users
If you access any service that requires you to create an account accessible through a username and password, then in addition to the provisions of the Biz-Pages general terms of service and the terms applicable to any other service that you are using, the following additional terms will apply to your use of the services.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password and all other account information confidential and for all use of your username and password including without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your mobile device(s) from unauthorized access.
- Biz-Pages employees will never ask for your password. If you are asked for your password or if you believe someone may have obtained your password, you must contact Biz-Pages customer service.
- Biz-Pages in its sole and absolute discretion may terminate access to your account for any reason (including reasons related to unlawful or unauthorized usage). Biz-Pages has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
- When using the Services, Biz-Pages may permit you to store data, preferences set by you, content or other information for your convenience but if the Biz-Pages is under no obligation to retain any such data, preferences, content or other information, including (without limitation) any coupon that you may have stored.
User Generated Content Terms
Please note, however that advertisements are not deemed User Generated Content and therefore are not subject to the terms below, instead, the Biz-Pages Advertiser General Terms and Conditions, Biz-Pages Advertiser Product and Services Terms and internal standards will govern.
1.  Biz-Pages reserves the right but not the obligation, to refuse to post or remove any User Generated Content in our sole and absolute discretion.
2.  You represent and warrant that you will not post any of the following:
- Any content that is unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material of any kind, including, but not limited to any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings of any kind or any form of SPAM, or reviews that contain the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or commercial e-mail.
- Assertions of unlawful conduct including occurrences of illegal activity, malpractice, purposeful overcharging, or health code violations, or false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent advertising including savings claims that do not offer provable savings.
- Individual information of other users or messages soliciting the submission of email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, postal addresses and/or other personally identifiable information.
- Any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity rights, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- Any content that makes reference to or involves gambling, casinos, off-track betting, or other gambling of any form.
- Any content that involves alcohol, tobacco, controlled or illegal substances, or weaponry, or that promotes or has a connotation to any illegal activity.
- Reviews submitted by the reviewed business's owners, employees (past or present), agents, affiliates and/or competitors.
- Reviews that appear to be exclamatory or otherwise appear to be purposefully deceptive or not based on personal knowledge or experience, as determined by Biz-Pages in its sole discretion.
- Any content that is promotional or commercial in nature, or is inappropriate or inaccurate based on the applicable subject matter, location or topic.
- Content that violates any standards or policies of Biz-Pages as determined by Biz-Pages in its sole discretion.
- Content that impersonates, disguises or conceals the identity of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents a user's affiliation with a person or entity.
- Content that is not legible, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, malware, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming code or routines that are intended to interfere with, damage, erase, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Content that intended to annoy, harass or anger other users(e.g.“trolling”).
3.  Biz-Pages may take measures to remove User Generated Content from the business listing(s) of an advertiser or business who has decided to “opt-out” of the addition of supplemental material to its business listing(s).
4.  If you see objectionable content in the course of your use of the Services, you may report such content to Biz-Pages by contacting Biz-Pages customer service or through any other applicable reporting means as provided through the Services. Biz-Pages reserves the right to address such requests in any manner in its sole discretion.
What is a Copyright?
A copyright is a legal provisions given to an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
Some examples of copyrightable material include, but are not limited to: photographs, articles, paintings, advertisements and computer software. A copyright is distinct from a trademark (see below: What is a Trademark?).
It is important to note that Biz-Pages do not determine copyright ownership. We will remove content, as required by law from our site if we receive a complete and valid takedown notice. The party whose material has been taken off has the ability to respond with a notice.If and when we receive a valid counter notification, we will forward it to the person who submitted the original takedown request. If the dispute continues, it will be up to the two parties to settle the issue.
Biz-Pages respects the copyright of others and we expect our users to do the same. Biz-Pages hava adopted a policy towards alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We reserve the right to remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate actions against users or third parties that we believe, in good faith, to be infringing copyrighted material.
Electronic Commerce Terms
You, whether personally or on behalf of the entity for whom you are acting as an authorized signatory (collectively “you” or “your”), are purchasing certain of Biz-Pages’s products or services (each a “Product” or “Service”). Such purchase is subject to the applicable terms provided and identified below (“Terms”).
By indicating your acceptance or using any of the services, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms which contain binding dispute resolution provisions and liability limitations.
- Electronic Acceptance Is Binding: Your indication of your assent to the terms, whether express (e.g. clicking on an “I AGREE” icon) or implicit (i.e., using any Product or Service) constitutes your agreement to the Terms. You agree that such acceptance will have the same force and effect as if you had manually signed a paper version of these Terms. All references in the Terms to “signature” or the like will be deemed references to your assent to these terms.Hereby irrevocably waive any “opt-out” rights that you may have under applicable law to use or receive physical copies of these Terms.
- Electronic Transactions: You agree that all business pursuant to these terms may in the sole discretion of Biz-Pages be conducted electronically. We will charge your credit or debit card for amounts you incur in purchasing Products or Services. These charges may be conducted as automated clearing house transfers or by such other means as we in our sole discretion determine to be appropriate or advisable. You agree that you will be bound by the NACHA Operating Rules as such rules are amended from time to time. Without limiting the foregoing, you make all representations and warranties of a receiver under the NACHA rules whenever you initiate or authorize an ACH debit to your bank account.